1. payment methods
1. What payment methods are there?
In our shop you can pay by PayPal or prepayment.
2. How does payment via PayPal work?
- Open a PayPal account at www.paypal.de
- Link your bank account or credit card to your PayPal account.
- And you can pay with PayPal.
If you already have a PayPal account, you will be redirected to PayPal at the end of the order process and can log in there. The money will then be debited from your account.
3. How does prepayment work?
After ordering you will receive an e-mail with the bank details for the online shop. As soon as we have received the money, we will process your order and ship your product.
4. What happens if I cancel the payment?
If the payment is cancelled, the order will automatically appear in our system. If you have accidentally ordered the item twice, an order will be cancelled.
If the payment was cancelled for technical reasons, please contact us in this case.
5. What happens if I do not pay for my order?
If you do not pay for your order, we will automatically cancel it after 14 days.
1. How long does it take until my articles are shipped?
If we receive your payment by the next working day at 09.30 a.m., the item will be shipped the same day, at the latest the following day. There are exceptions on weekends or public holidays.
2. What are the shipping costs?
Shipping within Germany is free of charge. In the case of returns, the shipping costs are borne by the buyer.
3. Will I receive a tracking number?
Yes, as soon as the goods have been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number for a parcel shipment to the e-mail address you have provided. Exceptions may apply if the goods are sent by post.
4. Who delivers the order?
The order will be shipped via DHL or the German Post.
5. Can I have the goods sent to a packing station?
Yes, that's possible.
6. Can I order from abroad?
Yes, from Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Austria, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
7. Do I pay shipping costs if I order from abroad?
Yes, the shipping costs are calculated as follows.
*Due to different VAT rates in the countries of the European Union, the actual amount may vary slightly.
8. How can I contact you if I have any questions about delivery?
For delivery questions, please contact us at email@example.com oder 033678 687-87 (from Germany)
and +49 33678 687-87 (from abroad)
1. Can I return received goods?
Yes, because you have a 14-day right of withdrawal. This means that you can return the article within this period if you do not like it or for any other reason. The return shipment is to be taken over by the customer since 13.06.2014.
2. What happens if I want to exchange an item and who pays what costs?
In case of an exchange it is advisable to return the ordered item to us and to buy the desired item via a new order.
In this case, the return shipping costs are borne by the buyer.
3. To which address do I send the return
You send the returns to:
alca mobile logistics + services gmbh
Kurzer Weg 1-5
Please fill out the return note. You can download it here:
Return note approx. form:
4. How do I get my money back?
After we have received the goods, we will inform you. If no damage or anything else is found to the product or packaging, we will refund the money immediately. For payments via prepayment we ask you to provide us with your account details.
1. What is Trusted Shops?
Trusted Shops stands for secure online shopping and is the leading seal of quality for online shops in Europe. Why you can shop safely with us... We have been awarded the well-known Trusted Shops seal of quality. This seal has stood for secure shopping on the Internet since 1999, no matter which means of payment you choose! Your advantages as our customer at a glance:
- 1. We are a certified and controlled dealer by internet experts
- 2. Comprehensive buyer protection in case of non-delivery or return of goods
- 3. Reimbursement of your excess in the event of credit card misuse
- 4. Quick, uncomplicated problem solving and dispute resolution
- 5. Proven since 1999 in many thousands of certified online shops
During certification, all traders must undergo comprehensive security tests covering more than 100 individual criteria in the areas of creditworthiness, security technology, price transparency, information obligations, customer service and data protection. These criteria are constantly adapted to the latest developments in case law and consumer protection. And in case there should be any problems: The money-back guarantee for consumers (details of the guarantee can be found here) applies to all certified online shops. It takes effect in the event of non-delivery or non-reporting after the goods have been returned and in the event of credit card misuse. You can contact the experienced, multilingual Trusted Shops Service Center via online system, e-mail or telephone. More information is available directly from Trusted Shops. Trusted Shops.
2. Is shopping in the shop safe against misuse?
Yes, because we are Trusted Shop certified.
1. How can I redeem a voucher code?
The voucher code is usually in the action field above the shopping basket/ login area on the start page. Copy it from the field or memorize the code. You can enter the code in the shopping cart under "Send" after you have set up a customer account or are logged in as a guest.
2. Can I combine coupon codes?
No, only one voucher code can be redeemed at a time.
3. Can the voucher code be redeemed more than once?
4. The coupon code does not work.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. user account
1. Can I also order as a guest
Yes, you can order without registration.
2. What is the difference to an order with registration?
If you register as a user, you can track the status of your order. You also have an order history.
3. How do I register in the online shop?
You can log in via the menu item LOGIN or directly during the order process.
4. How can I log in?
You can register directly on the homepage in the LOGIN area or via the navigation point LOGIN.
5. I have forgotten my password.
Under the LOGIN area you can enter your email address and we will send you an email with a new password.
6. Can I cancel or change an order electronically?
No. If you wish to make changes, please contact our service by e-mail email@example.com or by phone 033678 – 68777.
7. Can I view an order history?
Yes, your previous orders are listed in the login area.
7. general questions
1. How does the wiper filter function work?
You can find the right wiper based on your vehicle key number, or if you don't have it at hand, you can use the model search. If you cannot find the vehicle you are looking for, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org wenden.
2. How does the shock absorber filter function work?
You can find the right shock absorber based on your vehicle key number, or if you don't have it at hand, you can use the model search. If you cannot find the vehicle you are looking for, please email@example.com wenden.
3. how does the compare function work?
To compare items, select two to three items within a category. Then click on the button "Compare" and all selected articles will be displayed. You can close the comparison to remember it for later or click on "End comparison", then you can start a new comparison.
4. Is there a newsletter?
Not at the moment, but this will be available soon.
5. How can I contact you if I have any questions about the product?
If you have any questions about the product, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How can I rate the shop?
Via the Trusted Shops logo you will be forwarded to Trusted Shops. There you can leave a rating for our shop.
7. How does the traffic light work?
How does the traffic light work?
8. How long is the warranty on the products?
In principle, the legal warranty of two years applies to our articles. If you ever have a problem with a product, you can fill out our warranty card and return it to us.
To download the warranty card here: alca-Garantiekarte